Feel really really odd

Posted , 4 users are following.

Feel really off today and I'm worried after I felt like I was feeling abit better yesterday but just feel really odd today and feeling really different and foreign to myself again... I'm really worried something is going seriously wrong with me I can't stand it I'm scared I'm going to feel like this forever

0 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

Feeling you hun..its difficult but the symptoms will subside when we are ready to let go.

you had a better day yesterday and off today which is telling me you are climbing up and you will have these up and down days but eventually it gets to better and better days.

I'm trying not to freak out about how im feeling today its hard but I have no choice. Have to retrain the brain.

xx

• Posted

It's like I'm changing but I don't know like it's just soooo weird it scares me like I'm scared incase it's some weird personality disorder or something 😬 like I just feel weird inside it's so hard to explain
    • Posted

You need to let the psychiatrist know your symptom.

• Posted

I'm due on my period also.. Normally symptoms kind of worsen towards this time.. It's like I've had racing thoughts all day and not been able to catch up with them
    • Posted

I get worse before and during my periods aswell.

Im constantly in my thoughts aswell feels like my heads gonna explode and its do hard to focus on anything else even if I try to it just feels strange.

Do you ever feel your aware and then not and question reality and just feel like its not you but dont feel like anyone else.

• Posted

You have just explained that perfectly for me! I didn't know how to word it what so ever!!! Yet before all of this I was so happy with who I was I feel like I knew myself and who I wanted to be and thought I was a nice person.. it's just messing with my mind hahaha horrible!
  • Posted

Hello Tanya, sorry to hear that you are not feeling well.

As you do not state if you have any history of illness, tell me please prior today and yestreday did you suffer from any anxiety or depression problems, and have you been doing anything different recently than you normally do, for example do you have any exams, a new job or other new responsibilities?

Do you have any physical symptoms at all other than just feeling 'odd'.

• Posted

Hellooo, well the beginning of september I had a few changes, I'd moved out of sharing a room with my sister all my life to being on my own it sounds like nothing but it makes a big change to me so that was making me feel a little unsettled, I was having trouble with friends when I went back to school and I also had the stress of all my GCSE's and I think my anxiety levels were high because of all this and I read something that really spooked me out and it just did me over and made me feel terrible and uneasy and anxious.. I've had an anxiety period before when  was like 12 but nothing as serious as this and it passed after about 2 months.. but anyway it started in like mid november and it started to get better after I had to go to hospital about it as I genuinley felt like I was losing my mind I felt crazy but nothing compared to how I feel now hahah I can't exactly remember all the symptoms but I've had many I just feel really weird lately though like not myself sorta like I don't belong to myself it's really crazy and hard to explain but it really makes me feel like there's something badly wrong sad 
    • Posted

Well I got interested in spiritual enlightenment and it was intreguing me but it was smet to do with demons ahaha, sorry it sounds stupid and thats why I feel an idiot because I would never of usually of got so scared over something like that
  • Posted

Tanya, there is absolutely no evidence that demonic worship and spiritualism does any good at all, and very much to contrary there is lots of evidence and people to say that this sort of thing actually does harm.

When people start suffering from an anxiety disorder one of the first things they start to do is to latch on to their idea of God, whether that be what we think of as a  conventional God or some other form is spiritual worship.

My advice to you Tanya is to get any idea of this sort of thing completely out of your mind and get yourself to your GP.

Try to think of it as a problem that needs a practical solution.

Anxiety disorders can be treated very successfully, but not until you actually do something about it.

I wish you well.

• Posted

Yeaaah I try not to think about it as much anymore and tell myself what you said but I don't know really always something that has scared me but it just seemed to really effect me.. now it's more like I feel weird like I dunno can't explain it it's weird like I feel foreign to myself and that's probably cause I've been meandering around my mind 24/7 for the last 3 months worrying about all sorts of things
    • Posted

It definitely sounds as if you are suffering with anxiety.

As I said before Tanya get yourself down to your GP and seek their advice.

It cannot do any harm, but it could well do you a lot of good by putting your mind at rest.

Best wishes

Rod

• Posted

I've already been and got put onto microgynon which is a hormone tablet which was helping but dunno whats happened now
    • Posted

The technical information associated with microgynon states that this medication can in some cases cause depression, sleeplessness, headache and it can have other side effects.

If I were you I would book a further appointment with your GP for a medication review when you will be able to discuss how you feel.

I am not saying that this is the case, but it may be necessary for you to change onto another contraceptive medication.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.