Feel really unmotivated and feel like giving up

Posted , 6 users are following.

For the past few days I've not been feeling too bad about my health but my headaches still didn't go. This started to cause me to think I had a tumour again and I'm really worried now. I don't feel like I'm twitching but last night I thought I did when I was trying to get to sleep a couple of times. When I'm move my head it feels like I've pulled a muscle in my head somewhere and my neck feels quite sore when I touch it too. I haven't felt like doing anything today and I'm dreading going to school because at the moment I feel like it's all pointless. The more I think about having a tumour I'll start to get wobbly hands again. I really don't know what to think at the moment, does this seem normal for an anxiety sufferer? Please help!

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

Hello! I just have to let you know that I had a panic attack Thursday and my neck is still sore I feel like I pulled a muscle there as well! So dont worry !
    • Posted

Anxiety causes you to tense up and also causes clenching of the jaw in which will cause jaw and neck pain. My neck has bothered me for a month or so I go to the chiropractor for it. And my headaches are awful..
    • Posted

We do don't we !!! And the relief of a chiropractor etc or a good massage I have severe fibromyalgia and if I tense up then I hurt 100% if I can't unwind I have acupuncture and massage brilliant
    • Posted

I have fibromyalgia to and its awful.. Hoping the chiropractor can fix my neck and between my shoulder blades they are hurting bad lately.. Does acupuncture help gillian?
    • Posted

I've never actually had a panic attack and I don't even really know what one is but sorry to hear about yours and thanks for the reply!
    • Posted

Yes if u work with it and understand what it's doing

but I think your cp needs to check your psis level as I believe you have a limb length inequality (the cp will know what your paid is ) this causing the imbalance to cross over to your shoulder next head jaw

did you research Howie dannenbwrg a d look at his videos his theory on tmj and feet are right I've used them extensively

I also take bit d, bit b's and cod liver etc only resorting to painkillers when I've over done it. And I'm hurting !!

• Posted

Posterior superior illiac spine knobbly bit on pelvis you can test yourself I'm sure Google has it

if you put your thumbs on you back waist height above dimples , fingers around front and then standing relaxed feet forward a bit apart lean slowly forward concentrating on your thumbs in your mind

if you get the sensation one of your thumbs is higher that's your shoter leg

then in the heel of your shoe place some cardboard about 3 mm to start with and stand , take a walk how does it feel etc stand on tip toe note it all then try again without heel lift etc

you may need more but that's what I start with its a functional shorter leg not one that's shrunk !!!!

My mate stably beekerman Cleveland has lots of video on things that may help you

• Posted

Ok I'm gonna have my chiropractor check for me tmr. Very good info.. Thank you so much.. Hope we all get well soon. ❌❌❌
  • Posted

Rebecca the symptoms of your neck etc are not symptoms of a brain tumour of which the majority do not cause pain for a very long time and not those symptoms!!

You are fine just been bent over the keyboard for too long drink water!dehydration causes headaches as does tight neck muscles

Please go to school in sure if you ask on here the validity of schooling you will have hundreds of responses advising you to finish

• Posted

Thanks for your concern I know you've posted on my discussions before. My headache was just in a bigger area then normal and was around my ear and also my right eye (it's the right side of my head which is effected). I've never actually taken a day off school before, I've just had days of really bad memory fog and being really quiet. It's just been worrying me a lot really and especially when in get and write and I'm shaking!
  • Posted

Anxiety brings on all kinds of symptoms, and what your feeling is completely normal Rebecca.

I think its important for you to go to school too, don't let it beat you. I use to get panic/Anxiety attacks going too school, but when I went, I felt a lot better for it. It's hard but you'll get through it. smile

• Posted

Thanks your conern and advice! Sorry to hear about your school experiences. I never had a panic attack really and I'm not even sure if what I have is anxiety at the moment.
  • Posted

Hi baby,

This is all normal, textbook anxiety. I know exactly how you feel because ive felt the same things. Great description! I've thought I've has tumours/ anyresums before but it was just anxiety. It's amazing (in a horrible way) what all anxiety can cause. The more you worry about it , the more anxious you'll get and the worse your pysical symptoms will get. It's a vicious cycle. I'm sorry to hear about your anxiety, come on here and we will help you out!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.