Feel sick going back to her, feel it's a test!

Posted , 2 users are following.

Do you people on here have days when thinking about your counsellor makes you terrified to go back? I've struggled every time I have not seen her, I feel completely let down and so worried about all of this. Is it common to feel so worried, sick and scared with PTSD. Are any of you on here with this hypersensitive? I feel terror most of the time I go there. Is this the correct way to feel? The deeper we go the more scared I become. How do I break the cycle of fear? Bit stuck can anyone help?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Because when you open yourself up to another level, a deeper level it is hard no matter what, especially with a professional. Are you happy with her? Do you feel comfy telling her what you are going through now?  I tend to stay away. I think you call it avoidance. My bad, I know. Stay strong. You are stronger than you know. Please heal well. Just my little bit. Take care.
    • Posted

Hi Louise and thank you so much, you talk to me on my private page if you want. This counsellor is good I am just scared of seeing her as I have to admit my past. I know I have to get past this or learn to accept this so I can adopt. This is all i've ever seen wanted after being forced to take something to remove a potential child. You speak to me privately and I'll say nothing.

• Posted

Well I can't say anything more, but I just wish you well.  I hope others will chime in too.  Goodnight and all the best. 

• Posted

Thanks Louise, what else can you say? Thanks for responding, please just reassure me it gets easier? If I see my counsellor you will see someone then we can compare notes!!
    • Posted

I just wish you well. Right now I am dealing with shivers, shakes and nausea. That doesn't include the insomnia too.  I can't and wouldn't compare notes,  Look, what it comes down to is life does NOT get easier, it is how we adjust our attitude towards it. We plod on, despite. Peace to you Louise. I'm sorry I can't offer more. 

• Posted

A problem shared is a problem halved as I am slowly learning, years too late. Still offering the chance for you to offload privately to me. I won't judge, just offload. Take care, that's all.😐

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.