Feel so alone with CP

Posted , 5 users are following.

Another night third one can't sleep. So tired of CP and RA. Feel alone no one around me understands why I can't do many things. My family and friends turned their backs on me. They can't handle my illness. I feel very alone.

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I'm sorry to heart about your condition.  CP is a very cruel disease for many reasons, but perhaps the worst part is so few people out there suffer or know about the disease.  After time family and friends leave and think the disease is all in your head.  I wish CP on no one, but at time I have wished my friends would suffer from it for just an hour, so they would know the toll it takes on the body and mind.  Remember you are not alone in your fight.  There are many others who will give you support in your time of need.  There are excellent support groups on Facebook.  I will say a prayer for you today.  God Bless.
    • Posted

William, Thank you so much for your kind words. I have met a lot of great people on here. I wish you the best. I am sorry you have CP. Best of luck to you in health and happiness! 😃

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.