Feel so ill constantly!

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi ladies im new to this but would love to know im not dying or actually going insane.

Im 51 my periods have always been every 28days spot on.Over the last 2/3yrs been a bit off bit late or bit early but last 12months defintly going worse so i know im in the height of peri menopause.

Im suffering so bad witb my mental health with health anxiety as i really do have a different illnes every day

Im convinced im dying

id be here all day if i listed the things..

Just read a few forums on here and for the first time in god knows how long i actually feel ok as so many of you have listed my feelings

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Edited

You are definitely not alone. I've been feeling exactly the same. And have taken great comfort from this forum and other people's experiences.

This is a real trial but I do keep focussing on the day when I get my symptoms under control again.

We will find ourselves.

• Edited

Ive lost count of all the symptoms i have, but the worse is the anxiety as it takes away all the joys i had in my life despite having menopause symptoms, i was sort of ok, but since the anxiety started in march my life has gone downhill. So i can totally relate to your post. Ive started taking some menopause supplements five days ago, feels like my symptoms have lessened, as i cant cope on anti depressants, i feel weird, and i feel too tired. So i stopped.

• Edited

Im the same my anxiety as stripped me of enjoying my life. Ive zero interest in anything nothing excites me, all i have is a fear of dread constantly.

im so fed up with it all.

what have you been taking ive been looking for something just to take even a timy bit of my symptons/feelings away. I wont take antidepressants either x

• Edited

Hi, im taking menopause supplements from wilko, in UK. I find it helps me with all symptoms, its been day 5 since taking it. I feel better, but if i miss a dose the symptoms is back, Ive tried everything else and it doesnt work, hopefully this one will continue to ward off these menopause symptoms. As my anxiety and other aches and pain is alot better since two days now.

• Edited

I am wondering do any of you ladies have joint tenderness and stiffness, As part of your perio???

• Posted

yes my joint/muscle pain is awful ive been in peri about 18 months im 45 but feel about 100! my back makes some awful cracking noises first thing in the morning but the stiffness wear off a little after i get going

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.