Feel something in my left brain

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi, All. I have had manageable headaches since 2010, including lots of tests and meds. I am not seeking advice about that. In the past week/week and a half, I have been aware of something in the left side of my brain, kind of behind my forehead/hairline . It's not painful, but I can feel.it. Not when I touch it...I can somehow feel it from the inside. Yes- I will get it checked out. Has anyone else experienced anything like this? R

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I'm not sure what you mean? a tingling? a pressure?

I have all sorts of sensations in my head and neck, pins and needles, sharp pain, sometimes even weird sounds!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.