Feel Unwell after Talking?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello all.....i have noticed after going to parties etc and talking more than usual I feel very unwell. I visited with my 95 year old Grandmother for about 4 hours yesterday. I have to speak slightly louder than usual so she can hear. As I was leaving I started feeling very unwell in my lungs (as if they were "swollen" or something) and even my throat felt strained. This happens often. Talking exausts me. Anyone else experience this?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

debra,

I have never felt unwell.  I usually feel out of breath and a little fatigue.

Have you checked with a cardiologist (heart doctor)? Your heart may be putting presure on your lungs or lungs putting pressure on your heart.

Good luck, Beth

• Posted

Debra, I would check with your doctor as soon as you can to see what might be going on. A lot of us on the site have SOB (shortness of breath), so with BRX that would not be unusal. What you have had is a change in your SOB or perhaps a beggining of SOB.

First thing I thought was the enviroment at your grandmothers home may have caused an asthma attack, if you have asthma.

But like Beth mentioned it could be something else.

New changes in SOB should be addressed ZI believe.

BesRuss

Russ

• Posted

My oxygen saturation falls if I talk while walking, esp up stairs. Feel better soon🙋
    • Posted

Vevo, so the SOB on exertion has been with you for awhile? What have you done for it?

Russ 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.