Feel very low no clear reason been few months now getting worse

Posted , 7 users are following.

I feel low for last few months. Got a job after trying for very long but can't cope up and leaving in a week. Miss remembering things, mind seems lost. Don't want to socialize and burst into tears anytime. Feel like quitting is not good but don't know what to do when can't manage at work. Feel miserable and getting worse everyday.

Had a difficult past couple of years but i came out of it quite strongly. Now just not sure what to do in life all major decisions and feel so much struggle.

What to do?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

oh arshia...I'm so sorry to hear you're having such a hard time. are you under the care of a therapist? are you on disability? it certainly sounds like you should be!

don't give up....tomorrow's always another day and none of us know what the "universe" has in store for us!

please keep me posted!

• Posted

Thanks Lynda

To be honest its on and off. Some days are fine but others are worst. Kind of emptiness from inside and still crying for no reason. Can't figure out what exact reason causing this. Had a therapy assessment and they said will need counselling for depression but there is a waiting list. Don't know how to manage?

• Posted

I am sorry you are having a bad time, but hang in there. The holidays are a bad time for some of us. Thank God we always make it through. Please go see a doctor. There is medicine that they can prescribe to help you and make you feel better. We are here for you so keep us posted.

• Posted

Hi Arshla, you poor thing! So sorry this has proven to be tough for you, i sort of know how you feel, i have been backed in to a corner financially so i'll have to go and work. I have a high likelihood of being a coeliac sufferer and in terms of a job i would be worried about letting down the job. It's with children which wouldn't be a problem if i wasn't denied a family, through lack of ivf and being ill. I feel like you do - torn. You have to make up your mind, do you want to, for you, not anyone else, carry on in this job. Maybe it's the wrong time, if it's anything specific, can you not mention it to your boss/manager? Can you talk to your doctor about getting some support whilst you try working? I wish you luck, decide for you, not anyone else.

• Posted

I agree with Rebecca, sorry to jump in. You could try a relaxing massage blend. In my local aromatherapy shop i can get this in a cream. I often do, have them preblended, they will be easier to use. Be careful of any allergies you have though, tell you aromatherapy shop jf you are allergic to any oils. Lavender is the safest but if you can tolerate s blend it might help you more. Good luck, i hope you do ok?

• Posted

Hi Arshia ,

I can understand your feelings which is clearly related to being unwell with depression. I have suffered with it many years. like yours winter months seem to be worse.

I have managed to overcome it with antidepressants and counselling .most imp make people around you understand you are not well and need help. see your doctor. speak to your occupational health. you should not have to give up work. as you have worked hard to get it and deserve to be working as it is very important for your well being.

Find friends and talk to them frequently.

Of course this forum is available to let out your feelings which in itself is therapeutic .

hope to hear you are getting better.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.