Feelin so bad ☹️

Posted , 2 users are following.

i was diagnosed with PMR a while ago. i will try and be as articulate as i can in the post but im feeling mega rough and would just like some advice .

even though i have been diagnosed with Pmr i have only ever been on low steroids when necessary i.e flare up and duluxotine .

i called my doctors a few weeks ago as i was having lots of lain in my elbows and thumb joints and asked for some steroids as i was in pain however my doctor who diagnosed me has left .the new doctor said you do not get pmr in your hands and i need a blood test to make sure its not osteoporosis before and steriods would be given . so i went to greece with no steroids.

i had such a bad time . walking up the slightest hill the pain in my valves and feet was unbearable i could hardly walk and had to stop many times . my neck calf foot temple and jaw are so achy and painful. the majority of the problems are down the right but the calfs and jaw are both sides .

i feel terrible really awful. i can barely move and my right temple is hurting and swollen. my jaw where its clenching so much is hurting and its becoming dofficult to open my mouth far. i also have this weird fluttering feeling my my calves .

i am going to call doctors in the morning and insist taht they see and treat me . i just really dont feel well . does Nyone know what would help for tonight toll i can speak to them in the morning .

thankyou

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I too have terrible stiffness and pain in my wrists and hands that slowly over a few hours gets better in the morning. shoulders groin and hips and terrible stiffness in both knees. I hope you are feeling a bit better but this disease which hit me like a brick as I am a fit 57 year old runner has me in tears the pain is so bad at times. take care

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.