Feeling a little off today!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Just wondered if any of you just have peri symptoms around your ovulation or periods or does it happen anytime? I'm on day 10 of my cycle and feel really low today very tearful feeling sick on edge, dizzy, sore breasts, headache and body aches all over oh and tummy feels nervous 😩 as I've been doing so well lately I'm now worried I'm going to become depressed and full on anxiety or is it just peri and I'm having an off day? I'm trying so hard to stay focused and upbeat but it's hard and I feel sorry for my family.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Foxy Polly,

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well today. Ov time is my worst time of month every month, with the same symptoms you described. Because of all the symptoms, I also get very tense and anxious. If any big stress happens besides that (flu, office stress, costly repairs, etc) I am a total mess.

Usually after a few days I feel better, and I pray the same for you!

I've already decided... If it gets to the point I am not having good days, I'm chucking it all to become the crazy cat lady!

• Posted

Hi sara

Thanks for the reply I know it's cod I'm around ovulation and some months are worse than others! I've also been extremely busy and stressed this week so that's prob not helping! The docs are disputing that I'm peri as I'm only 41 and my bloods came back fine but o have all the symptoms of peri! I'm just learning to roll with it but done days are hard! Xx

• Posted

Awww, hang in there!!

Dr's... Dont get me started! I was around 42 when I realized the pattern, and my docs wouldnt do bloodwork... Too early to be reliable, they said.

So here I am... I made it to 46 (sometimes doubting I would).

I am much better than I was 4 yrs ago, so hang in!!

I still cycle, but much lighter than back then. Finally just this week the doc agreed to bloodwork.

• Posted

I can definitely relate. I too have noticed during ovulation and right before my period I'm extremely irritable, feel on edge and have anxiety, my mood is low, I don't sleep well and have odd dreams, my breast throb, I have digestive issues, palpitations, headaches, and feel very fatigued. I have heard women have worsening PMS during peri so that may be it. Hope you feel better. Just try to get the right amount of sleep each night, stay away from anything with caffiene and excess sugar, try to get some excercise in your daily routine and stay away from negative people.

• Posted

Hello, I too have all these symptoms especially around ovulation and periods, I'm three days in to the worst period ever, I say that because each month the symptoms seem to get worse, I'm so sick of being a physco bitch 3 weeks of the month, I feel like my family are sick of me already and peri only started 6or 7 months ago, to be honest I'm sick of myself. Its hard to stay upbeat when your dealing with so many symptoms and I totally get where your coming from, keep your chin up, ur aloud to have a off day, hope ur day is brighter tomorrow, xx🌸🌷🌹🌻🌺💐, some flowers for you,x

• Posted

Thanks jeny I know what you mean my family get fed up of me too but yes it is hard when you have so many symptoms. Thanks for the flowers 🌺 xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.