Feeling a very strange and scary high after drinking alcohol.

Posted , 6 users are following.

Yesterday me and a friend bought a cheap cider called 'Frosty Jacks' and had about a liter each. Was very toxicated all day until i started to sober up. I was sober from the alcohol, but felt very strange. I thought the grass was looking at me but i didn't feel scared or anxious. Started walking still feeling very strange and realised my hands were tensed. Also i was staring at cars go by, the thought of looking away was not there, no thoughts were apart from what the f**k is happening to me. About a minute later i started crying for no reason at all. Also the floor felt like it was mildly breathing. Not like LSD or Shrooms though. Sat down under a tree, staring at wind turbines, felt like my head was going with it. But these feeling were very mild which makes it very hard to describe. Heard a person scream which really tripped me out. Then it started to wear off. About an hour later i walk home across a field where the tree i sat by was. Looking back at the dark trees, it made me very scared and thought people were coming for me and started crying my eyes out. As i suffer with depression this really creeped me out and the thought of loneliness came up in my head. It was like there was demons in my head. Also i never have any problems walking home alone or in the dark, i enjoy it actually. Typing this is putting shivers through my body as i'm very creeped out thinking back on this moment and very curious what that was. It felt like a dodgy homemade 'drug'. If anyone knows anything about this please help me out here.  -Nate

2 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I also have many experiences with drugs such as Alcohol, Marijuana, Ecstasy, and Amphetamine (Speed).

• Posted

Hello. Warm welcome and Frost jack is really strong cider at 7.5% which I used to drink. You are very young I am guessing. Perhaps not do it again. Are you better now? Robin
  • Posted

Sounds  like hallucinations - were there are traces of the drugs in your body.  I don't know anything about drugs so am not sure how long they would stay in your system and react.  If not, the chemicals in that rather nasty cider were not liking you and reacted.  Hope you are feeling ok now.  A bit of a scary experience that.

G.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.