Feeling annoyed

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have been on a higher dose of cit for 8 weeks now after some antibiotics set off a reaction and my anxiety went through the roof . I have been doing really well then foolishly last night i watched an episode of inside the ambulance which was about depression and anxiety . I should have never watched it because today i have had quite a bad day feeling like im going back to the beginning and the tabs arent working. Im getting annoyed with myself now because im doing everything i can and have even posted quite a few times for other people . Its so bloody annoying

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

What milligrams are you on..?
    • Posted

20mg i managed to get down to 10mg before i took the anti biotics x Im not as bad as i was at the beginning but it just freaks you out when you get any symptoms doesnt it x
    • Posted

So you went from 10 to 20.more than likely you are having start up effects again..how long where you on the lower dose of ten before you took the twenty again..
    • Posted

I did actually try and come off them but panicked when i got a symptom so went back on 10mg and i was fine on them . I was on them for 5 months i think i would have still been ok if i didnt take the anti biotics x
    • Posted

So more than likely your having an antibiotics set back and start up effects from all the changes your putting your body thru...with Medications..I know for alot of woman they have setbacks when starting a new dose due to there monthlys or any hormonal changes...
  • Posted

Michelle,

I am not an expert nor am I as far along in my recovery as you, but I'm guessing you experiencing one of the blips that everyone else has spoken of. I think I am in the midst of one myself, I had been doing ok managing to get by then all of a sudden the past couple days have been filled with dread? It really is quite frustrating and made my mind start to really spin negatively. It has been difficult but I am just continuing to remind myself that this is just one day in a whole bunch of days as parts of a process and that I have seen lots of improvement and the meds will work, just in their own time I can not force anything

• Posted

I've read it's quite common for those of us with anxiety for it to be triggered with a show/book/movie where someone else is dealing with anxiety and/or depression. I find I have to avoid any movies, TV shows, or books that are "downers" when I'm going through one of my anxiety spells.

?I watched the movie The Florida Project last night; it's a great movie but towards the end I realized it was not a good movie for me to be watching right now. I should have picked a comedy or something instead:-).

?I hope you feel better soon, and know that it's just a little blip triggered by the show at a time when you happen to be sensitive.

• Posted

I agree about having to be careful with what we watch. All I've been able to watch the last 5-6 weeks are kids movies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.