Feeling anxious because of unexplained on and off weakness, lightheadedness specially after eating

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all,

i wonder if anyone can help me, as i am really struggling and i need my full energy with 3 children besides doing masters . any one similar?!

i have on and off weakness / lightheadedness especially after having a big meal. i think what triggered this is doing a low carb / calorie diet to lose weight 3 years ago ! since then i feel my body goes crazy when i eat!! i get shaky and weak like i havent ate!! min hr to feel i ate . like my body doesnt register food quick .

i also get vertigo and imbalance after each flu or cold episode for 2 years now!! whats happening?

after doing heart scan, ecg, bloods and brain mri all came normal gps are clueless and baffled . they say its probably anxiety!! howwww is this possible?

i feel like my sugar dropping or blood pressure although not diabetic ! is this reactive hypoglycemia or ulcer or what . i got treated for stomache bacteria twice but havent retested again if all gone

sorry i took long but i am 36 only and feel 80 so sad really need help

thanks

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

what was the stomach bacteria? H Pylori?? I ask because I have had similar to what you describe above in addition to many many more symptoms, my son had homminis bacteus a parasite sorry spelled that wrong but I often suspected it as being the root cause to the start of my illness I could never prove it, it was just all to coincidental for my liking. My illness started after the flu at 35, like you have been through lots of tests mris, bloods etc. whatever it is i still have it but manage it somewhat better. I boost my immune system like crazy from Sept to Spring so that I dont get a cold.or flu as best I can and I'm not sick with the other crap for months. Have you checked for Lyme? I only ask because in every support group I've ever been in it keeps coming up ober and over. Also I was told that it seems mine is somewhat autoimmune related since it flares after every illness I get, although nothing has presented other than one boderline test for lupus. When I get shakey like you describe I drink an electrolight drink and eat two kosher pickles, this is a remedy for POTS which I have been told I have from whatever else I have. sorry for the ramble check out POTS.

• Posted

yes it was H pylori. i need to retest but scared to know as the medications were horrendous ! maybe its not gone.

i always felt i have POTS but

wasnt told and sadly cant keep doing tests i feel once the main ones return normal they just not very interested ! gd point to try boost immunity hope we all find peace

i check lyme and lupus thanks .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.