Feeling Awful

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi ladies...

I'm having a bad day. I feel AWFUL. Of course my anxiety is high thinking the worst. I started my period yesterday and today feels like I'm dying or something.

Nausea

Fuzzy, stuffy head

Body Aches

Headaches

Light headedness

Frequent urination

Emotional

Vision is blurred or something

Please tell me this is normal I'm 46 with regular periods.

2 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Edited

Hi There, I'm 47 and have all those symptoms plus more. It is a struggle to maintain a positive attitude when we have all these changes happening Nd they just don't feel right!! I am extremely nauseated today, I'm wondering do any other ladies out there get debilitating nausea? I was at the ER last night with really bad abdominal pain and had ultrasound done this morning and they couldn't find anything but a build up in my bowel. I think hormones can play havoc on our digestive system also. So I think what you are feeling is quite normal, it is hard I know but hang in there it will pass eventually x

• Posted

Hi There, I'm 47 and have all those symptoms plus more. It is a struggle to maintain a positive attitude when we have all these changes happening Nd they just don't feel right!! I am extremely nauseated today, I'm wondering do any other ladies out there get debilitating nausea? I was at the ER last night with really bad abdominal pain and had ultrasound done this morning and they couldn't find anything but a build up in my bowel. I think hormones can play havoc on our digestive system also. So I think what you are feeling is quite normal, it is hard I know but hang in there it will pass eventually x

• Posted

• Edited

Im 49 and ive also had everything on ur list and more besides.

ur anxiety will be making it all worse too. you cant help thinking the worse. honestly it is all down to ur body changes due to menopause. you just need a cuddle. i can assure u. when ur feeling low just log on to this site us ladies will give u all the advice we can. stay strong and fight this horrible stage of our life. where all hear to heal each other x

• Posted

Thanks so much for the words of encouragement. It really does ease my mind to see the responses from others. I just hate that we're all suffering but definitely praying for better days..

XOXOXO 💜

• Posted

Just to know ur not alone with these debilitating aches & pains is enough to calm you down. thats all we need when our anxiety is taking over our mind body & soul. hope ur feeling better chick x

• Posted

hey there, im 43 and going through the same, started my period yesterday and felt ok, but today just awful, nausea, low mood, anxiety , just bleugh, i just try to keep busy and distract myself because it does tend to go, right now i'm having one good week, followed by a bad week, followed by a good week, no idea why really, get night sweats as well and last night woken up with the most horrible cramps, really over this x

• Posted

hey there, im 43 and going through the same, started my period yesterday and felt ok, but today just awful, nausea, low mood, anxiety , just bleugh, i just try to keep busy and distract myself because it does tend to go, right now i'm having one good week, followed by a bad week, followed by a good week, no idea why really, get night sweats as well and last night woken up with the most horrible cramps, really over this x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.