Feeling bad before my cycle- help

Posted , 7 users are following.

Ok so I was put on provera last month and this month she didn't prescribed anything because she wants to do a Edomitri biopsy.. I am feeling real hot around my head and neck , weird feelings in my head, irritable and breast tenderness I am 6 days out before my cycle. I feel really bad and I trying to to find a natural remedy to help me until my spot. Bad part I am on my honeymoon ugh!! Any help would be greatly appreciated. When I call my doctor last week to give her heads up(she is a new doctors might I add)...she said she wanted to send me to psychologist... I am not depressed it's only around before my cycle am I the only one? The weird feeling in my head worry me. Had a scan done last year in December everything fine

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

I'm sorry you are feeling bad. I know it's hard to enjoy your honeymoon feeling that way. You are not alone. I am supposed to be having my cycle this week and I feel horrible. Anxiety, weird head sensations, night sweats and in the day as well. When you go back to your doc, ask her about hormones because it sounds like it to me. Do not let the doc make you think it's in your head and you are depressed when you no it's not. I don't have any suggestions but want to let you know you are not alone. Take care. ~Jamie~
    • Posted

I hate your feeling like this as well... My doctor who was treating me for two years stop practicing now this lady .. My progesterone is low and they said I'm not ovulating but when she was going to start me in hormone therapy she stop practicing now I got to go through all these darn trial and error with this new doctor. I was really upset when she tries to brush it off with the wedding and need to see a therapist.. That's not it.. We know our body.. Well I heard calcium and magnesium helps so I will start on that tomorrow until I get back and have the biopsy done...
  • Posted

I have the wierd feelings in my head. I had an MRI and cat scan last week because of it and they came back normal
  • Posted

I also am having weird feelings/ pressure, pain in my head. Please describe what yours feels like. I am having a MRI next week. Mine starts in forehead, mainly over left eye, into cheek, jaw, behind ear, and down back side of neck. Anyone else have this? 
  • Posted

Yeah usually in right eye, top of head burning, pulsing in temples, and behind ears, yip a heap of sh****Y head feelings, horrible thoughts too.....effing had enough....today feeling still down .....want to get better so much xxx
    • Posted

My thoughts exactly today.

Effing had enough.

Been in this peri hell!!! Eight years!!!!! Currently four months with no period.

Hanging on by the skin of my teeth. Seriously x

• Posted

You mean you were taking hrt last month and she just abruptly cut you off? I'm not sure I would have much confidence in her after her doing that, or wanting to send you to a psycologist when you aren't depressed. It sounds like she's uncertain of how to treat you. I believe I would ask around and find a doctor that is sympathetic to the cause of peri and that has some experience. I wouldn't be part of her training, that's for sure. This is a serious condition that can destroy your quality of life. Good luck, and congrats on getting married!
    • Posted

She claims when I get the biopsy done I can't be on any progesterone. Oh I'm feeling uncertain anyway. I been depressed before in my 20 after I graduated but this is not it.. Missed periods , hot flashes, weird feelings in my head etc... Oh I told her nurse to tell her she needs to sit and learn more about the diagnosis before she tells me I need to see a therapist..anyway this is the second doctor that stayed I need the biopsy so let me do that first just clear that mystery then I'll see what she is saying.. Thanks love
    • Posted

I really hope you get some help soon. I get aggravated at dr.s that won't educate themselves on peri and meno. The bottom line is,if they fix our hormones, pretty much everything physical will straighten up. lol I love what you told the nurse to tell the dr.! good luck!smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.