feeling bad with my globus sensation any advice please ?

Posted , 5 users are following.

I am feeling so uncomfortable with the feeling like someone pushing me in front of my neck and pressure on it making me hard to breath and dizzy sometime anyone having exp with that ? 

1 like, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I have experienced the tightness in throat too, usually associated with acid reflux or too much time between meals, and feeling of burping up "air", if that makes sense. The air coming up hurts but I do feel relief after it resolves itself. Other causes have been anxiety-related, which also causes throat muscles to tighten. I have resolved these incidents by drinking ginger ale, rubbing Tiger Balm on my sternum to relax tightness in chest and esophagus, stretching my throat muscles by tilting my chin forward or taking a sublingual form of Vitamin B to resolve the anxiety. The cause of these incidents is sometimes purely anxiety-related and therefore the dizziness may be anxiety-related for you. Even when the cause is physical, the tightness in my throat (where it feels like it is closing or I can't swallow properly) has caused anxiety attacks as well and the anxiety just makes the tightness worse. I hope this information offers you insight. Best Regards.
    • Posted

hi thanks for suggest and i have few questions to ask you what is sublingual form of Vitamin B about any recommend ? and also Drinking Ginger ale will not cause more acid reflux ? 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.