Feeling Bionic

Posted , 11 users are following.

For all of us that are struggling, fed up  and depressed, I can say that at 8 months I am feeling good. Spent Saturday walking round London, managing to climb approx 192 steps up from Covent Garden  tube as queue for lift was stupid. Followed by a concert at Wembley. Ached on Sunday and now on Tuesday feels okay, so at some point we become human again, not that I would want  to.go through another TKR in a hurry but just wanted to share this in the hope it makes others feel better!

3 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

something positive is exactly what I wanted to hear many thanks, and glad you are doing so well, best wishes

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.