Feeling bloody rough!!!!!.

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi ladies

i have been this site a few times in the last few weeks, with different symptoms.......

like everyone else feeling very rough......

pits around now tea time that I start with a bad head coming on which graduates into neck aches then into my back what breasts I have which is not much but they hurt, if I catch them by accident it's painful!!!. I've not wore a bra for days 10 days to be precise!!.

just feeling very rough very tender and lousy, my mood is very very low almost feel very lonely.....

i have a family with 3 children but when they come home from school the slightest thing sets me of into a rage!!!.

ive been experiencing peri symptoms for 22 months but feel like crap like these symptoms are getting much worse....how do you cope with theses symptoms?

with a family or no family I feel rubbish I so wish I could turn back time and be ME again it doesn't seem fair that us ladies have this to go through....

any feedback with some wonderful advice as to cope with all this bloody crap would be sooooooo helpful!!.

thanks ladies...

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Go and see your GP & ask for referral to a menopause clinic.

Hrt may help. Has alleviated my symptoms so I can function . Not 100%. But close .

Seek help , don't suffer.

Family keeps you busy & distracted which is a good thing.

Good luck x

• Posted

Hi Shelly, I know exactly how you feel. It is very rough! My symptoms come and go now with some good days and some bad days. They used to be all bad sad What I do is pray, read, take vitamin D3, do light exercise/walks and try to keep my mind busy with positive thoughts or bible verses. Iwas never a big book reader but I have found some books on perimenopause that have humor to them. I need some laughter in my life right now or I will be crying all day......I might do that too lol but at least I am laughing more now as well. Reading different posts helps too! Just know that things will change for you, it doesnt seem like it will but it will! I will be praying for you smile Take care!

• Posted

My Dr prescribed 2000 mg of vitamin D. It has helped with my mood, thickened my hair, smoothed my skin and has helped with the aches and pains. My breast are still tender and I haven't found anything to relieve that but I hope you get relief soon.

• Posted

Hi Shelly, the ladies here are right. Go to your doctor for help. Meet women who are experiencing or have experienced the same symptoms. It makes all the difference in the world.

Start eating healthy, do research on supplements and herbs. Make time for yourself, take walks in the park. Watch funny movies, read funny books. You have to start taking care of yourself now.

Rage was never one of my symptoms. I experienced the depression, anxiety, panic attacks. Also dealing with feelings of not feeling feminine, or sexy. I am on hormone therapy, it really helps. I take magnesium for anxiety, and panic attacks. I do not suffer like I used to. I have more good days than bad now.

I watch a lot of comedy movies and shows, and read a lot of uplifting books. I also pray a lot too. You will eventually get through this.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.