Feeling confused and worried about past struggles? How do I overcome this?

Posted , 2 users are following.

hey guys

I hope you are well.

i am a 26 year old guy and recently been feeling very upset and confused about the past and where i belong.

Cut a long story short i am british/Egyptian and have the feeling that in both countries i am not fully accepted.

when i was at school in both countries it was something i was pocked on about and it has made me feel under confident in myself.

how do i overcome this confusion and stop worrying?

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi adame. I'm sorry your feeling that way telling the rest of us we will support you in anyway we can.

As you said it was in your past, we all have a past and want to forget about it so that's what you must try and do, when we remember it brings with it negative feelings and it's these feelings that we don't want, if you can when the past pops up remember something that made you laugh, laughter some times brings out emotions in us that we have to get out, very slowly you will let go of the past.

People can be cruel but why are they cruel , is it because someone hurt them in the past and so because they don't know how to deal with it they lash out hurting others.

Don't think that they feel nothing because as they themselves get older they too will have emotional feelings as well, what goes around comes around.

Keep writing.

God bless

John

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.