Haven't been toilet since yesterday

Unusual for me

Any advice Plz

Is it coz of orlistat ?

What do I do ?

3 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi this happened to me. I kept taking Orlistat and it took about 4 days before i saw a diffrence.

Now it is still add hock bowl movement for me but i have lost 5lb in 10 days.

Stick at it and let it get into your system.

Good luck

• Posted

Thanx Nicole79

But this feeling is very uncomfortable though

Worried how will I last tht long

• Posted

I was the same Mani14

Taken me about 2 weeks to understand my movements. Through other messages i have read. It appears everyone is different. If you are still the same after easter weekend then i would ring your dr.

• Posted

I started only going every 3 or so days. Isn't painful though. When I'd go it would be a pebble and that was it. Came off the tablets for a couple of days and ate rubbish, back on them since Monday and I'm going as normal - even had the runs the first two days back on. Maybe take a mild laxative xx
  • Posted

been on tablets 41/2 weeks and i must say my bowel movements have changed did not go for the first few days i think that is because i am eating no junk and only heathy food then when i did go [ ihave never seen so much lol] now the last couple of days have had another good clear out but it is very light like baby poo dont no what thats all about but lost 12lb so far so not complaining
    • Posted

Today has been terrible! I hate going at work but had to, I've been in agony all day with stomach cramps. First time it's happened to me, it felt like period pain but I'm not due for 2 weeks!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.