Feeling crazy stressed and anxious!!!

Posted , 2 users are following.

so im so upset i feel like im coming out of skin like u need to do something but i also feel like i have no energy i want to cry over everything its on the surface snd it bothers me my daughter gas been syressed about her visitation with her father and its driving me crazy and he is not following order and all day i feel on edge like im crazy i the head she is supposed to come home tonight and she already told me he said he is keeping her tonight it makes me feel crazy like i want to punch him like im angry but it just festers in me and my body feels jittery and uncomfortable and my head feels like it is spinning

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Edited

Hi Christina,

Unfortunately, your feelings are very typical in perimenopause. I think that all of the symptoms of anger, irritation, agitation, hopelessness, frustration, the desire to cry etc... just intensify as women get closer to the end of the menopause transition. Maybe this can be some kind of consolation.

Just know that it is normal to feel that way. I feel just the same as you. I am hypersensitive to everything: noise, smells, other people's comments etc... Sometimes I feel like just breaking glass or tearing things apart because I am just that angry! I feel totally unlike myself, and it is hard not to get scared when you don't understand your feelings and everything is magnified by 1000.

Sending you big hugs and understanding:)

Bev xo

• Posted

i feel like that at times even now im very agitated the littest things feels like im going to explode crying and i hold it in all rhe time then i feel very angry like inwill lose it and i control it feels like a ticking time bomb i feel crazy grrrr my head hurts body aches back and shoulders are very tight feels never ending

• Posted

I think that the best thing that you can do is let it out, when you are in a safe space. Just cry, scream, rant, punch something; anything just to feel better. It does help to let it out. Believe me!

• Posted

i know i just hate feeling tired afterwards lol i cried a little today but i had caffeine i think too much ughhh now im very hyper on edge and want to punch someone it just festers im not usually like this but this last week has been crazy for me that i cant relax my mind and it just creates future worry thoughts but i guess thsts how anxiety works! on day 6 of cycle and i tjink estrogen is contributing to the craziness

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.