Feeling dead inside

Posted , 5 users are following.

Ok so the Lopreeza does not seem to be working I am feeling blank inside, and confused, like I don't know who I am. I am so very scared today, I just don't know what to do.

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Oh noooo I don't take anything but I hope it gets better soon for you maybe try walking or other exercises get away from pills yes they say it helps but try natural it will pass we go through a lot but God able us to go through this he will brings us through it
    • Posted

Thanks yeah I'm going to stop taking them immediately this is a very scary feeling and I can't deal with it.
    • Posted

Hi Kathryn, not sure what the drug is your taking but just be careful of stopping any drugs without weaning off

I'm just concerned if your body has became used to the drug stopping dead can give you withdrawal symptoms

Call your pharmacy or GP for advice and don't worry you'll be ok

Hugs

Brenda x

• Posted

hi kathryn.  I don't know why they continue to throw pills at women at this time of life.  I think they make everything worse.  I know we all going through this are desperate for help at times but these pills they prescribe are not always suitable, I feel.  See how you are off them and the ladies on this site are a tonic, they really pull together to help everyone, so just keep using this forum and you will feel better and not so alone in this.  pills that make you feel blank inside are not good for you and are just adding to the physical symptoms, which will get better over time.    take care.
    • Posted

That's what I'm thinking, but I'm a still scared to just stop cold turkey, I've only been taking them for 15 days so I don't know.
    • Posted

Kathryn, is it AD you've been taking? If so I think it takes about 3 weeks for them to bind and for your body to get used to them. However, our systems are very sensitive during this time. I feel any meds I take affect me differently from they used to, I feel the side effects more

Just check with your pharmacy, they're the experts on tablets

The main thing for you though is not to worry you'll sort it out and things will get better

Take care

Brenda x

• Posted

Hi.  I know these take time to work but if you are feeling worse, then they are probably not suitable.  Talk to your doctor but maybe HRT is not suitable for you yet, or the dose is too high.  They are HRT aren't they?  There are others available, it just depends on if you are willing to keep trialling.  But it doesn't sound right to be so low after 15 days.  Hope you get answers.
    • Posted

Hi they are Lopreeza, a low dose birth control pill but they seem to be making more anxiousrolleyes. I need to be on something else I think.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.