Feeling depressed and suffering anxiety

Posted , 4 users are following.

Started off with sore to pee and tip of penis was sore. Then twice different times felt frequent urination- kept on feeling needing the urge to go toilet even though i had been.

Now at this point ive got ache/pain in scrotum and balls been put on keflex antibiotics for a week so far as doctor said maybe iinflammation or infection of prostate anyone had similar symtoms.

Plus extra note started having pains towards back end and badly sore so went hospital and had check done to be told i had fissure aswell would that cause all probs to nerves down there anyone know or help???????? Badly Frustrated

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Try not to think about it. I've experienced the same problem as you recently and it was mostly all down to stress. Maybe meditate once in a while it helps me. If it doesn't get any better try seeing another doc. Hope all will be well

• Posted

If you are in the UK, has the doctor checked to see if you have haematuria. This can cause a lot of pain when you pee. In the US, it is called hematuria. It can be a kidney or a bladder infection. In my case, my doctors never found the cause of my pain, they even performed cystoscopy through my penis, but couldn't determine why there was blood coming out of my urethra. May be you may have better luck in finding the cause of your pain

• Posted

I perfectly understand how you feel.  I have had pain on my right testicle and groin area for a year now and after several opnions and tests no one has been able to diagnose my problem.  This has caused a lot of depression and anxiety.  What I learned, is don't let fear/paranoia get to you.  Sometimes the more we read stuff, it makes it worst.  As hard as it may sound, don't dwell on the pain.  That has helped me cope with my pain.  Don't give up.  Good luck!

• Posted

Have you checked this website regarding scrotum pain.It has very good information written by doctors that can explain about orchids or other scrotum lumps. Sometimes doctors can do an ultrasound of your scrotum to see if there is a major problem or a minor one.Surgery is an option or antibiotics if the lump is not cancerous. I read the article today on this website. You may want to check out the information .Or better still, go see a doctor now. It may help with any stress or anxiety that you may be experiencing

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.