Feeling different pain to my other symptoms is this normal?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi all i know i write alot on here but i have been feeling a really bad pain in my stomach. It feels different to my normal pain i get with my gallbladder pain from the gallstones. It starts near the right side of my belly button and spreads to the right and then downwards to lower stomach is this symptoms of the gallstones aswell or is this something i should be worried about? please help as i am very worried about it thankyou.

1 like, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

Are you going to the toilet normally.. as it could be that.

That was how i was and thevpain was ridiculous but the Doc had to give me laxatives because the pain killers had caused severe constipation .... just a thought x

• Posted

Thanks gill it has been getting worse at first i was going everyday and now its every 2 or 3 days? so could be that. I hope it is just that and nothing to serious ive been quite worried today and my anxiety has been quite bad today to as been feeling so ill sad Thankyou for your reply gill x

• Posted

Hi gill also when you had your gallstones did you find that the pain got worse when you moved around more? Mine seems to be getting worse if i move around? x
    • Posted

Yes it did... It's best if you can to take pain relief and relax.

I got obsessed with the pain and worry and developed anxiety for about 3 weeks which was rough.... But thankfully it subsided . And was good to go and had the op 😊

Do you get the pain in your shoulder blade or shoulder too at night , i found that horrendous 🤓

• Posted

Im the same and yes my pain goes to shoulder blade and goes up and down my back what other kind of pain did you get?. I know what you mean with the anxiety im getting panic attacks and getting really down from being ill everyday sad i just hope when i have the surgery things will get abit better. Im the same as what you said about the being obbsessed with the pain its horrible is'nt its like it takes over you and there is all ways new pains and strange symptoms that come with this. I then become really scared thinking is something else happening aswell x

• Posted

I know exactlyvwhat your saying.. It was the symptoms that caused the damn anxiety for me. I had pains in places i didnt know i had lol.

But my bowel slowed down and that was causing me more probs (but that was the pain killers) 

i even had the paramedics out once .. how embarrassing as it was nothiing more than the gallstones it always seemed worse at night too.

I ended up losing so much weight because i was scared to eat ...

I sound like a crazy woman lol ... but i had not experienced anything like this before.

Thankfully all was well and i am fine... so all my anxiety and worry was unfounded.

You will be fine really.. I know it's hard but try not to let it freak you out... I had never sufféredbwith anything to do with my digestive system before so it was all new to me and all caused by the gall bladder... thankful now its gone 😊

• Posted

I totally agree with you gill i feel the same way lol i keep posting all the time for reassurance because it scares me so much and like you said there is so much symptoms that comes with this its so worrying. I also have lost so much weight i have now lost 3 stone already all i can eat is toast and low fat soup lol. I also feel like a crazy woman lol but like you said ive never had anything like this before and it really is the worst thing ever and it really does freak me out especially when new symptoms start happening. Did your gallstones make you feel tired all the time i feel some days i cant even stay awake its so bad. x
  • Posted

Has anyone who is still suffering after gallbladder removal ever consider they have gluten issues?
    • Posted

Hi patricia im not to sure im still waiting for my gallbladder surgery so im hoping that will sort my problems but If i still get problems ill be back to the doctors. Have you had your gallbladder out if so how did it go because im waiting for my surgery so would love to hear how it went from carmella x
    • Posted

I had my GB out June 2015 and I still have pain in my upper right quadrant under ribs. That how it started and I still have. I've been reading up on gallbladder and Celiac. Good luck

• Posted

Im so sorry your still not feeling well. My mum has celiac and she cant eat any gluten at all otherwise she gets really ill. Have you had a test done for it to see if you have it x
    • Posted

I am going to research this Patricia , thanks for the input i am mostly ok now but i cannot eat bread and jacket potato for some silly reason.

x

• Posted

If you are getting gallbladder pain from the gallstones are you on the list for having your gallbladder removed.

When I was diagnosed with gallstones acouple of years ago I was immediastely put on the list to have my gallbladder removed. I had to wait four months for the surgery.

May be worth seeing a doctor.

Take care and keep in touch

Sarah xx

• Posted

Hi sarah thankyou for your reply and yes im on the emergency list for gallbladder removed, its just so hard with all the symptoms and pain while waiting for the surgery and having anxiety with it does not help at all. How was your surgery and did it go well and do you feel better now after having it done? from carmella xx
  • Posted

I also forgot to update that i had my urine tests back as they thought i had a uti infection again as i had white blood cells in my urine but it has came back as no infection so what could this mean and why would i get white blood cells in my urine with out infection? 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.