Feeling dizzy

Posted , 10 users are following.

Hi all!

For the past few days I've had really bad symptoms. I've felt run down, shaky inside, tired, off balanced like I'm going to fall over and tension headaches. Anyone else feel like this?

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Yes I have felt tired, headachy and off balance at times too. Not sure what to do though😞 my head just hasn't felt clear for quite a while.
    • Posted

Not sure how to describe it, like you've had a drink or two but you haven't!
    • Posted

Wow...exactly!  I keep wondering if I've got a fever or something, too...but I think it's me getting a hot flash.
  • Posted

I get like that sometimes, but lately, my problem has been an increase of hypoglycemic symptoms which if I don't get before the symptoms start, I end up getting dizzy and run down for hours.
  • Posted

Yes! Definitely Sharcerv. I've felt like I was coming down with the flu (but I'm not), crashing fatigue too. I've felt spacey and detached, like my thinking is slowed down, dizzy too. It' horrible.
  • Posted

Yeah and I feel like I'm stumbling over my words when I speak.
  • Posted

Feel like it all the time, wobbly,spaced out, fatigued, nauseous, achy, bloated, similar to you - awful. Have you been checked out ? 
    • Posted

No I know it's hormones because I am in ovulation right now. This has happened to me before but not as bad. I've been under stress. I lost two loved ones in the same week. So stress has made my symptoms worse.
    • Posted

Uugghh dreaded hormones, poor you. Sorry you've had a rough time.
  • Posted

I stumble over words too. I also feel a bit unreal, like I'm going through the motions of life but I'm not quite there, sounds weird I know, it gives me panicky feelings that my brain or memory might just shut down. I've had this off and on for months, I'm just waiting for the old me to return. I was so worried about the dizziness I had an MRI brain scan a few weeks ago - all clear thankfully.
    • Posted

I know the unreal feelings can be an anxiety symptom but I still worry that something catastrophic is about to happen to my brain. The brain fog etc makes the anxiety worse and can trigger a panic attack sometimes. Oh, these symptoms are horrible.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.