feeling drained

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi everyone I have not been on in a while but I would lik to see if anyone else as suffered with stomach problems with fibromyilagia. Since June I have had chronic lower stomach cramps and vomiting first time happened the pains got so intense husband whisked me off to hospital after being there 4-5 hrs seeing many doctors an 2 surgeons and load of pain relief was told it part of fibro. Surgical doctor said I will have to go for double camera but app never arrived. So these pains carried on but got worse to the point of when it happens I can not eat or drinks as it makes me gag an I vomit again. So been back an forth to my gp over it to be told I have food poisoning which I told her it cudnt be as I ate the same as my family members. So finally I have had a camera for my stomach an biopsy from stomach an bowel. Sorry for the ignition long essay an thanks for taking time to read it kirsty xx

0 likes, 25 replies

Report / Delete

25 Replies

Next
  • Posted

This happened to me 2-3 times after I had eaten Chinese food. I decided it was due to some ingredient I. The food, possibly msg. Since I wanted to stay out if the emergency room I quit eating Chinese food. It hasn't recurred

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

...google stomach disorders, persistent vomiting, even pancreatic issues, ....do you also have ibs issues ? I'd personally check out the pancreatic avenue as it's reminding me of my mums early days with pancreatic issues. If it is pancreatic related then it needs to be addressed as soon as possible, like all other things - the sooner you find out what is causing it, the sooner you can get on top of it.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi Kirsty,

I'm wondering it it's anything to do with some medication you are on.  I had this happen to me when taking hydroxychloroquine, just a thought.

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Hi sukes my husband has suggested this as well but More not to sure as I have been on all the same medication since the start in 2014 but the sickness an all other stuff only started in June. Thank you
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I get all these symptoms your describing with diverticular disease, I also have Fabriomyalgia so it can cause flare ups worse? Diverticular was diagnosed via a colonoscopy, so might be a good idea for both a colonoscopy and an endoscopy, I've had three flare ups this year and my body is totally exhausted with it all, I have no energy whatsoever, hope this helps xx

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up