Feeling drunk

Posted , 2 users are following.

i have had many of these symptoms for more than 10 years and have been searching since. Unfortunately the symptoms are getting worse and a few months ago I was suicidal . With help Ive learned how to better deal with the feelings of hopelessness . Im trying to accept this new normal. Although its tough. Ive seen so many Drs but they are all puzzled. I did have pituitary brain surgery that fixed other symptoms, I had Cushings Disease caused by the tumour , those symptoms are gone. Now i feel like Im drunk all of the time. One symptom no one has mentioned is feeling extremely dizzy after a bowel movement. Does anyone else get this also?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.