Feeling drunk and weak

Posted , 12 users are following.

Hi Ladies,

Have had a bad couple of days. Needing some support. For two days, I have been walking around feeling like I'm having an out of body experience. I feel almost removed from my body-muscles are weak, I am nauseated, can barely concentrate, pressure in my head. And I feel like I'm impaired. It has happened to me before, and I get so down about it. And it comes on unexpectedly! I had just arrived at work, things went downhill within minutes, and I had to go home. I cried for a long time when I got home. This time of life is so hard. People who aren't going through it just don't get it. I just want to feel normal again, and not have to worry about these very alarming symptoms. I know acceptance is key, but some days, I just don't feel it.

3 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

You r not alone dear

me too feel drunk.

Heavy head , headaches and jelly legs is my worst symptoms...others symptoms come and go

tk

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.