Feeling Extremely depressed and detached from my self and reality

Posted , 2 users are following.

I'm feeling so depressed and detached from myself and reality the torment of it all is really to much to take i can't get the non stop constant thoughts of dying out of my head I know I will have to die some day but I don't know why I can't accept or deal with this concept of life the only thing I can tink of is that I'm mentally very sick I am attending my local mental health clinic but the help that is available where I live is just not much good so I'm really starting to fear I am beyond help I don't see away out of this he'll for me at all I really don't know what I am going to do with my self please I really need someone to talk to 😢😢😢

1 like, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I wonder,  are you taking any prescription medications, or any other kinds of drugs ?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.