Feeling faint 24/7

Posted , 2 users are following.

For the past 5 months I have been feeling faint all day long. I don’t feel like the room is spinning. I feel like I will pass out at any given time. I feel it when I’m sitting, walking, and laying down. It never leaves. It has gotten to the point where I can only walk at snail speed. And I also can’t seem to lay  flat on my back otherwise I’ll feel like im passing out. I can’t apply any pressure to my head (laying flat) without feeling some kind of pulse. I have now developed an 24/7 internal tremor that can’t be seen on the outside, ringing in the ears, and see spots (not floaters) from this. I get no relief from the moment I wake up til I go to sleep.  I have had a FULL work up. MRI, EKGs, Echocardiogram, thyroid panels, CT,X-ray, endoscopy, colonoscopy, EEG all clear. I tested low in iron and had an infusion5 weeks ago. My iron is now normal but my symptoms persist. ENT says I’m fine and just anxiety. I’m 100% sure something is wrong however I did try anxiety meds and did not help what so ever. Someone mention Lyme. I don’t have any pain or fevers but was tested anyway and it came back negative. Someone mentioned babesia (co infection to Lyme) but haven’t been tested for that. That will be next. I have tried altering my diet 3 different ways, drink more than enough water, I get plenty of sleep, and nothing has helped. 

It is literally impossible to do anything. I can barely even shower. I’m home bound and I’m missing out on life. I was completely normal 5 months ago. Does this sound similar to anyone out there? Please help. 

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

I'm going through something similar but it seems to come on when i move my head certain ways or massage my neck in certain spots, I have had a lot of tests done and all came back fine. I have ringing in the ears and there is this weird blur in my sight but it doesn't stay there it only appears when I'm looking one direction and then look to the other direction. I do have anxiety though which is causing other problems such as insomnia and that's what doctors seem to think it is but something tells me its not.. If something was wrong I'm sure it would show up in one of the tests i have done. I'm still waiting to see a neurologist 

• Posted

I am so sorry you are going through this. I’ve also seen:

ophthalmologist-all clear

VNG- clear 

BP is good. 

My heart rate is now high but That is because I’m dealing with all of this. 

Do you feel as if you’ll pass out if you move the wrong way?? Can you please update if anything has come up? I still don’t know what could be wrong.

• Posted

Yeah that's what makes me anxious the feeling I might pass out.. do you have any ear complaints?

• Posted

Just the ringing. It’s so loud. 
    • Posted

Do you think this is just caused by anxiety?
    • Posted

Honestly the lightheadedness is causing the ringing. I just don’t know what’s causing the lightheadedness. Do you have any muscle or joint pain?
    • Posted

Yeah my upper back and traps are always sore
    • Posted

What is your next step in finding the cause?
  • Posted

what I'm left with is Its either neck related, ear related or anxiety related 

• Posted

The tests i have done are:

MRI of the brain - Fine

24 Holter Monitor - Fine

Bloods - Fine

ENT hearing tests & VNG Test - Fine

Optometrist eye check up - Fine

Sleep Study - still waiting for results

Physio - No idea whats going on

Chiro - thinks adjusting me will fix anything

Dentist - I grind my teeth at night 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.