Feeling faint, could this be diabetes?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello

I recently fainted whilst going to the toilet and cracked my head on a sink. a few days later i had my symptoms checked in hospital and stayed overnight. i had an ECG, blood tests, a heart monitor on overnight and a nasal swab. the only issue they found was a bit of low blood pressure. I then felt very faint today after eating sweets and my symptoms seem consistent with diabetes. I just wanted to check, would the tests i did in hospital last week rule out diabetes and iron deficiency (which i had once before)? How would you reccommend i stop feeling faint?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Possibly, i use to feel faint and i was demon possessed. Once i removed the demon possessing me, i stopped fainting. Its either a spiritual issue or its a health issue. My mother used to feel faint and she in the end died from diabetes and high sugar levels. She struggled with this for years. Just watch your sugar intake and perhaps seek spiritual help if you wish.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.