Feeling fainty an anxious

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi I'm in peri meno an the week i get my period I get such headaches for 2 to 3 days an my heart races which makes me very anxious an i get a fainty feeling....I do use a 1/4 calming pill when this happens can only think it's hormonal cause it's for a day or 2 then back to normal.... every month it's something new gt dry eyes so badly an anxiety levels seem to go haywire during cycle..... anyone else experiencing this some days I feel I'm going crazy....lol

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi Michelle 60550. I'm in Peri memo to I get the same faintly feeling the week I get my period. I feel so sick my anxiety is through the roof I get real nervous and shakey.

The dry eyes let's not even mention that!! Then the period over and back to normal, but I feel like my systems begin

all over again so quickly! 😕

• Posted

Me too Michelle. Never had PMS like this before. I have lorazepam but will not take it during the day as it makes me sleepy even in low doses.
    • Posted

Colleen, I have the lorazepam too. I would only take 0.125mg at a time when I needed it, but I started using it more often (bc it works so well)...then I noticed I needed to take more (bc I built up a tolerance)...so I decided I wasn't going to take it anymore and try some natural alternatives. Well, let me just say..I thought peri was bad. Benzo withdrawals will put you in a class all your own!! Did I think I was addicted? No. But my body had become dependent on that relief....very quickly.

• Posted

Hi Chrz, I don't take them ever. I can't be drowsy during the day, and what's weird is I sleep well, Thank God

I feel so weird when I awake, clumsy and disoriented. I'm tired of this life

• Posted

Yes and nausea. Went to hospital for fainting. I told my doctor everytime I felt I was blacking out, my heart was beating fast.. Scary
  • Posted

Your not crazy. I have felt faintly , but it usually only last a few minutes . So sometimes I am moody when cycle is here. And the day before it starts I am easy to cry or be sad about things. But I usually recognize it. 
  • Posted

Thanks everyone its really a horrible feeling im a day mom to a yr old baby so i hate feeling like this.... and yes I only use Azor 5mg a 1/4 pill when really need to.... It really helps wth the anxiety I've been getting.... but agree must use with caution..... xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.