feeling fed up

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hello Ladies, I think I just need to sound off today. Today is a particularly bad day, a day of pain In all my joints, feeling exausted, I'm taking tablets for suspected peptic ulcer so acid and stomach upset and in tears most of day as feeling depressed. So fed up of feeling like this actually and wondering if I will ever feel well again. Sorry to be so miserable but it's no fun is it ? 😭. Hope all you ladies are having a better day x

2 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

you are not alone i am feeling the same way today aches and pains in my shoulders elbows stomach feels yukky and depressed it's raining out today doc has told me time and time again i have sad syndrome somthing to do with the sun when it's not out i feel depressed doomed i can't get it together anxiety through the roof hope it gets better for you stephanie lords knows i hate it 
    • Posted

Hi Monique, thank you for you for listening, my mum never talked about her menopause so I never really new the range of symptoms and how disabling they can sometimes be, the anxiety, mood drops are particularly difficult some days. The muscle pains are getting me down and I am avoiding pain killers at minute due to suspected peptic ulcer,awaiting endoscopy to see if correct.i have so many symptoms I feel I could write a book 😕. Hope you are OK this morning, hugs to you x
  • Posted

Hi Stephanie, in feel for you as I have been going through similar thing. Sending love to you, hope you feel better soon.
    • Posted

Hi thank you Ruth, I'm hoping today will be a better day, I was struggling so much to hold the tears in yesterday, some days are really difficult . I was so very tired and took myself off to bed early, I don't sleep well but felt the need to be alone as my hubby kept saying what is wrong ? I don't know why he asks as he should know by now what's wrong. It's frustrating trying to explain, I feel like making a list as my symptoms are endless lol . Hugs to you x
  • Posted

Hi so sorry ur having such a bad day and no need to apologise thats what we all here for we all going thru same thing and sre here for each other x it does get better I still get bad days but it has improved loads from when it all started ur on the right site keep on talking and venting it does help to know ur not alone x hope u feel better soon x
    • Posted

Hiya, thank you I'm hoping today will be a better day as yesterday was particularly difficult, don't always feel that low but the tears just kept coming. I was missing mum who died 2 years ago but only seems like yesterday too so things like that don't help. I'm waiting to see a gyni due to constant bleeding and also awaiting appt for an endoscopy due to nausea/digestion and stomach pain problems so stressing out at min. Hugs to you x
  • Posted

Not really. I have been upset, crying some, angry because i am having problems sleeping and the paxil and ativan i take at bedtime is not helping much 

can't take bennedryl interactions with paxil and have had a reverse side effect with it can not take trazodone it would be to much ssri and i don't need that 

Just feel like crying cry

• Posted

Hi Susan, it really is a difficult time isn't it ?, my mum never talked about her menopause so I was not prepared for all this, so many symptoms I could write a book. I have a cupboard full of vitamins etc but don't take half in case they upset my suspected peptic ulcer . Hugs to you, hope today is an OK day x
  • Posted

If you are sad and having problems sleeping, being peri/menopausal only makes things worse!  I had a doctor add mirtzapine to my prozac, and now I can sleep!  Don't worry about seritonin syndrome.  You have to do what you have go do!
  • Posted

Hi Stepanie

you poor thing you sound like youare having a really rough time

you vent as much as you need too it will help clear your head

i have bad days too so can relate to what you are saying,i hope you feel better soon

Dawn x

• Posted

Hiya Dawn, yes thank you it does help to vent and this forum is so helpful knowing all us ladies know how difficult this time of life can be. Some days are very difficult, I think particularly when your mood drops it's difficult to bring it back up. My hubby is good but he doesn't really understand the range of symptoms and he tries to fix me and it frustrates him that he can't. The list of symptoms at the moment are endless, I feel like a hypochondriac at the minute which I don't like I've aged 20 years in 12 month. Hugs to you, thank you for listening x
  • Posted

Hi

I suffer from joint & muscle pain & have found relief with taking a combination pill made by Vitobiotics calles Osteocare, price £3.50 from Morrisons, Boots sell them & online!

They have magnesuim(muscle pain) D3(bone pain) along with zinc. I would never be without them, they have helped me so much! It took a good 3 weeks to start working! You can only but try?

• Posted

Hi Barbara, I have just bought some of the osteocare plus tablets so only started on them yesterday, hoping they work as I don't want to be taking painkillers if I can help it. I wasn't sure if the pains are just peri pains or something like fibromyalgia but they are very unpleasant. Thank you take care x
    • Posted

Hi Stephanie - when my pains started I was really worried & a bit scared too, I thought it might be fibromyalgia or even worse the start of MS. I was so happy when the Osteocare kicked in, it was such a relief. I really hope they work for you. Please let me know how you get on, I would give it a good 3 weeks. X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.