Feeling fever but no fever?

Posted , 3 users are following.

This happens to me sometimes besides my hot flashes and prickly heat. I must be sensitive to the heat. I'm a 25 yr old female. I still have my period so it's not menopause. My face feels hot and body too. I don't have fever. I checked my temperature it was 97.6.. But I'm feeling like I feel when I get a cold in summer. I don't understand. Doctor had blamed my hot flashes on my hormones. He asked something and assumed I was because of that. (My hormones) Any advice is appreciated. Thanks👍

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

First of all, when did this condition start?

If your doctor thinks that your condition is due to your hormone inbalance  you need to visit with an Endocrinologist.

Or, you might have a lingering case of influenza.

Have you had a flu shot recently? 

I hope  this information has been helpful. 

• Posted

It can't be the flu I don't have any other symptoms. This condition started a year ago. First time I had it. I was all day feverish but with no fever. I haven't had a flu shot recently or any other vaccine.

• Posted

Eyes feels burning hot too. sad
  • Posted

I had hot flashes as a side effect of medicine I was taking.  The only good thing about my "personal summers" was that I knew the medicine was working as intended.  Are you taking anything??

• Posted

I'm not taking any medication.sad

• Posted

Have you been outside in the past three months where tics might have been present? 

If so, you might want to have your doctor perform a Lyme disease blood test. 

And I truly hope I am wrong about this.

• Posted

Yes it's possible but I have no rash or headache. My bones and joints don't hurt . I just feel feverish without the fever. It's now two days it doesn't go away. Thanks for the information. 👍We have ticks outside our house. I didn't know their bite caused Lyme disease. 😞

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.