Feeling frustrated after nearly one year after gallbladder removal. Supplement advice? Desperate!

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi everyone!! I had my gallbladder removed almost one year ago. Since i have tried just about every supplement advised and switched around my food but i am still having pain and nausea about 60 % of my days. The pain is usually up between my ribs or in my lower abdomen. Nagging nausea but no actual vomiting. I am so frustrated! I am active and have full time job and 5 year old. I would love to hear of ANYTHING that helped anyone. My dr. Just perscribed me questeria...but i havent picked it up yet...anyone have feedback. Currently taking a 50 billion womens probiotic a enzyme specific to brake down fats and betetine. Help please !

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I am also super fed up, I have not felt the same since I had mine removed a year ago. Super gassy , frequent diarrhea and always feel like something is in my right side by my ribs. It’s making me depressed, I have twin three year olds and need to feel good 
  • Posted

I also have same problem .Dr doesn't do surgery but it is need I think

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.