Feeling gutted

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi am on week 12 been doing so so we'll however last week I became ill think it was a virus so was not sleeping to good went to the doctors he checked my chest n said I need to have copd check so that got me feeling really  stressed out and worried then I had my monthly but been getting really bad headache so taking paracetamol I no that taking painkillers can induce headache the more you use them but the pain is unreal however today I have felt like I was before I started the citalipram not with it at all my head all over the place so so tierd any advice please feel so disheartened as I have been feeling great xx

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Your I'll .. doctor says you have to check for COPD..you have your monthly..that's alot of stress..we are to easy to blame the celexa.your 12weeks in ..and all that natural stress your having is all normal..it's not a blip is just life issues...life issues come and go... remember celexa is a tool..

• Posted

Hi Lois thank you for replying think I am feeling a bit low at the moment nothing to do with the cit as I no they are doing me good just don't want to be back to how I was feeling before I started taking them x

• Posted

You won't..if your feeling really low ask your doctor for a benzo..a low dose .that should take care of that..I wouldn't increase my dose .

• Posted

Thanks Lois will give it a couple more days see how I go then if no improvement will talk to my gp x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.