Feeling Hopeless, whether to suicide or to Live

Posted , 3 users are following.

I'm from such a poor family. I'm the elder one of the children have a painful experience as a human. when i'm small i don't feel of sadness in my life but all it changed when i grow up. The whole responsibility is upon me, my father is a deaf and dumb person he takes care of my mom and three children all of a sudden he met withan accident that ruined our livings. i have completed bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering in 2013 after that i struggled for a job and got several which our family can'd afford with the salary which i got. mentally affected for a good job with a good salary traveled lot in our country to have a job finally i can't i feel ashamed of myself what a creature i'm can't save the parents and brothers how could i live in this world i have no idea whether to suicide or to live. but i feel better when i exposed some problems of mine to you......

yet i don't know how many wonderful days for me to live.... Searching for a Job continues till my last breath....

by your's loving Friend Aneesh Mon 

3 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi aneesh mon34364

We note from a recent post which you have made to our forum that you may be experiencing thoughts around self-harm. If we have misinterpreted your comments then we apologies for contacting you directly. But if you are having such thoughts then please note that you are not alone in this, and there are people out there that can help.

If you are having these suicidal thoughts then we strongly recommend you speak to someone who may be able to help. The Samaritans offer a safe space where you can talk openly about what you are going through. They can help you explore your options, understand your problems better, or just be there to listen.

Their contact details are on our patient information leaflet here: https://patient.info/health/dealing-with-suicidal-thoughts, which also offers lots of other advice on how you can access the help you may need.

If you are having such thoughts then please do reach out to the team at the Samaritans (or the other people detailed in our leaflet) who will understand what you're going through and will be able to help.

Kindest regards

Patient

• Posted

The vast majority of people in this world are poor and are struggling....at least you have an education to back you up and one day u will find a job....some people don't even have that...please dont harm yourself....find your self worth...don't worry if you are feeling depressed....one day you will get tired of feeling that way...and all will change...good luck with your job search....

• Posted

hi aneesh

I have had no real education or support in life so I know it is tuff but you got some good things going like an education which a lot of people don't get it is also good that their are sites like this that can help as well as for some of us this is all we have got and we all care once you find some one to talk to it does lift up your spirits and makes you feel a little more positive

petram 

• Posted

Hang in there aneesh mon34364, and thanks for sharing your problems. My gosh, yes, it's a difficult time you're going through, many responsibilities with depressions on top of it, very difficult. Battle on, keep reaching out, keep sharing your hardships, it helps, and possibly talk to your doctor about what you're going through as well. So you can get through this darkness and achieve your goals. We believe in you!! It's not the end!! 

• Posted

Hello Aneesh  So sorry to hear that you are not well  Please get medical help from your doctor and ask for councelling   my thoughts are with you and wish you well  Keep in touch kind regards from Margaret                     
  • Posted

Your life has been full of struggle and hardships but you should not lose hope not everyone has that perfect life having a good job at the right age. You must have heart of the proverb that Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations so keep that hope in you alive. Keep working hard and have patience. Even you should explore what things you are interested at. If you feel you cannot cope with these changes, you can even take a help of a psychologist. I know one such forum called as eWellness Expert wherein they have psychologists with vast experience in their field. Hope this helps. Take care smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.