Feeling ill

Posted , 4 users are following.

did anyone have generaly ill and faint feeling no energy and nausea with gallbladder issues. my nausea and ill feeling started 2 years ago doctors couldnt figure out what was wrong until this year when i had a attack, i have no stones but low finctioning gallbladder , just wondering if it can make you feel this ill daily. im worried as ho mine started was just feeling ill for two years then the pain began . any help would be appreciated.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

yes gallbladder issue can make you sick on a daily or make you feel sick. i got mines remove because i was always sick, couldnt eat or else it would make me go to the toilet and because of this problem am very depressed and i still do get some symtoms but i kept mine until this year my gallbladder was full of stones. ill say do alot of research and watch youtube videos because its a big decision on removal but if its making you sick and causing pain then get advise from a surgeon !

• Posted

my primary symptoms were bad nausea after eating and fatigue, got it removed and all is better

• Posted

Yep me๐Ÿ‘Ž

Started to say to my Partner the Summer of 2016 that i'd started to feel odd. Complained to my GP throughout Aug 2016 then gave up. Oct & Nov visited my GP loads, feeling odd and my shoulder blade pain started,then gave up. January 2017 my right rib pain started and i resisted seeing my GP until March 2017 when my pains in my right ribs, shoulder blade pain got much worse and 24/7 nausea started.

All off that still continues today and i've now been faint and dizzy since July 2017 24/7 to top everything off.

My GP said to me in Oct if i'd like to see a psychiatrist and honestly i could've punched him in the FACE!!!!

I've now not been to work for over a year, have a young family and it's depressing living in pain, feeling weak and trying not to throw up.

Beth i've seen so, so many people come through this forum since i've been here, many people from other countries are done and dusted with tests, diagnosis and treatment all in the space of months, yet anyone from the UK that comes through here gets put through hell๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž Including one guy nearly dieing, somebody having gallbladder cancer and at the moment we have Julian here who's got a gallbladder full of sludge and has got nowhere getting help, people waiting upto a year for surgery.

I believe you've been referred for surgery, get it taken out ASAP๐Ÿ‘

• Posted

it also does not matter what i eat i always get more bloating, nausea , does not matter if its a fatty food or not . i have the pain and nausea and bloating etc there even when i havent eaten , food just makes nausea etc worse . food does not make pain worse , can this happen?

• Posted

it did not matter what I ate, I got bloat and nausea after

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.