Feeling ill for months

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi everyone,

I'm really scared as I've been feeling ill for months. Everything started with a chest pain on the right side that moved to the center. I went to emergencies twice and they done blood testsand ecg both times and a x-ray the first time. I started the last week of July. Everything went normal but I wasn't feeling okay. The second time the told me it could me reflux. I started taking omeprazole 20mg once a day and as it weren't too efective now I'm taking 40mg a day. After three weeks I started to develop other symptoms. Back pain, fever, headaches, earache, sore throat, body aches and pain in general but especially in my ribs. Sometimes is on the lower right side, sometimes in the upper left side and I also have pain in my arms and legs. In general I don't feel well.I had antibiotics for a week and I had another blood test which shows high levels of infection but that blood test was 3 weeks ago. I have another one next week but I still feel the same. I'm really scared that it can be something else... I don't know what to do, if I should be putting more pressure on my GP or what as I've been on this for months and I still don't have a diagnose. The only thing that is gone is the fever. The other symptoms remain. Glandular fever is also discarded, according to the last blood test.

thanks

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.