Feeling just fine one minute, then BAM CRYING/SAD...

Posted , 8 users are following.

Anyone feel like your doing ok for a bit, then bamm CRYING and sadness just comes out of nowhere!!!! What on earth do you do to bring yourselves out of your funk... When it hits you... Having a crap day 😢

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I feel so bipolar when this happens.. Not a good feeling ugh..
  • Posted

Awe Gypsy.  This sucks.  I felt fine this morning.  Now I'm in bed.  Just hasn't been a good month for me.  I am so ready to get out of this funk I'm in.  Only thing I know to do is watch tv.  Sometimes it distracts me.  I just do that until I fall asleep

• Posted

Thanks 2chr, me too ready to get out of this funk.. Seems like all I ever do is hop into bed and watch tv and call it a night!! Which is what I'm going to do right now and watch a good movie, and maybe get my mind off everything negative for a while.. And it's gloomy and pouring rain here so nothing else to do ha!!! Bad month for me too, hope your feeling much better soon?

• Posted

Unfortunately the mood swings can be overwhelming. Try meditation, reduce caffeine, sugar and alcohol. If not better you may have to consider bioidentical hormones
    • Posted

Thanks sharpharmd for sharing, not sure if bios would be good for me with family history of breast cancer, and I too had hysterectomy with ovaries left..so who knows how long I've actually been in peri, wish there were better ways of knowing for us ladies who don't get a monthly period to know, it's frusterating as we just get symptoms but no bleed, so we have know way of knowing when we cross over into menopause..Well hope things get better soon. Thank you?

• Posted

Hi Gypsy, Sorry you feel that way. I get that way too at times. Plus, there are so many things in the world right now, in life, to be sad about.

What helps me out of a funk is my dog. I have to get dressed, take her out, and walk every day. Playing with her always makes me smile.

Another thing that helps me is dancing. As long as I can do some physical movement, I feel better. There's also deep breathing, which helps, doing an art project is nice, too. Practicing self-care is important.

Hope you have a better day.

• Posted

Hi Michelle, it sure help$ to hear from others, I do appreciate you and everyone else taking the time to share their own coping strategies! You have some wonderful ones.. Take care and hopefully better days are coming☺

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.