Feeling light headed, frequent urinating, feet legs and hands cold, rapid heart rate, gastritis

Posted , 7 users are following.

I'm 39yrs and suddenly one day i felt rapid heart beat and followed weekness in limbs. It felt like i was about to faint or inbalance. the sameday frequent urination was there too. this lasts till 2-3hrs and i went hospital for a consultation. There an ECG, ECO and blood test was done. All normal. After a period of 7 days again i had the same feeling of gas, cold, rapid heart rate, lightheadness, frequent urination etc and again went doctor and did additional tests, blood sugar, electronic signal levels, all normal. I used to go excersize everyday for about 30 mins but still i gets this (above) feeling on and off during the day and sometimes remain 6-7hrs sometimes 1-2hrs but i get the feeling like eveyday now. I no dot understand what do. I was a heavy smoker and a coffee lover before and stopped smoking and coffee as this happened two weeks back. But still nothing seems improving. Any good suggestions?

3 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Have you had your potassium and magnesium checked out??
    • Posted

Yes cmar32 all normal except citric acid and cholestrol is high. citric acid is 9.3 where cholestrol is 218 (bad). but i do not belive this is due to cholestrol.
  • Posted

Personally I'd go back to my GP as it sounds to me as if you have High Anxiety levels and you need some medication. You may also have acid reflux and something like omeprazole might help. What type of blood test was done? Have you been tested for over or under active thyroid. A combination of any of these things could make you feel pretty awful and I think you should push for another blood test at least.
    • Posted

For fasting and normal blood sugar, lipid profile, urine, potassium magnesium calcium and all done. All proved normal. And im using omeprozole but gastritis remains whole day. And frequent urinating too. These things are occurring like in episodes as yesterday i was feeling better but today again it occured like giving me hell of trouble and when frequent urination is there i get this light head and feeling weak on limbs with balanceout sensation. Today i went see cardiologist and he said my eco shows AF is irregular a bit. But he is not sure about that irregularities and the symptoms im currently having is due to what reason. But he prescribed ecosprin and rosuvansting and metoprotol. Any suggestions?
  • Posted

seems anxiety problem. c a good psychiatrist. for frequent urination take seed balls as it is will keep your body warm. Attached is the pic.
    • Posted

Thank you for the reply. I do not feel its anxiety as i do not have or come across any situation where i have to have anxiety. And today i feel better just. Didn't do anything different just routine exercise and diet.
  • Posted

My mom is suffering from the same thing rapid heart rate and frequent urination twice a week any suggestion or did u find a siluation
    • Posted

Have you been able to figure out what was wrong with your mother? I have the same issues.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.