Feeling like I am on a boat 24/7

Posted , 1 user is following.

I am only 19 but got some issues with my blood pressure being higher than normal which the doctor diagnosed me as having issues with cognitive links with the heart rather than an issue with the heart itself. So the doctor prescribe the medicine to lower my blood pressure. However, after 3 months of drinking the medicine or so I start to get this sensation of being on a boat which is still occur until now. The weird thing about this is that coincidentally it happened after I smelled a perfume which makes absolute no sense why it is still occurring until now. when I initially got this feeling, I also felt quite nauseas, but the doctor prescribed some medicine and haven't got the vomiting sensation since then. Sometimes I feel like the feeling is in sync with my rapid heart beat and it's really uncomfortable when sitting on a chair because of the bobbing feeling and it also occurs when lying down but slightly better.

My doctor just told me that I have to exercise more which could make sense since I haven't exercise for 2 years, but does anyone have any idea what could be causing this?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.