Feeling like something stuck inside my throat

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello everyone, I’m on here because I can’t find the answer myself , I hope someone can help me out with my problem .

It was a morning when I woke up and suddenly feel like something stuck inside my left throat , it doesn’t hurt but whenevr I swallow I feel it .

It didn’t go away for 2 months now. I been in the ER room , they did the CAT scan and blood tests but found nothing. The result was lymphadentisis , but they don’t know what kind is it.

I have an appointment with my family doctor next few weeks but I still have no idea what is it inside my throat.

It really giving me stress and depression because I don’t know what’s wrong with me. Please can someone tell me what should I do sad?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Maybe you have something stuck in your throat or a lump. But it is possible you don't.

There is a condition where people think they have something stuck in their throat. It is sometimes stress or anxiety related - some sort of spasm in the back of the throat. The point is that if you become aware of your throat you become more aware of the sensation.

Google "Globus Pharyngis"

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.