Feeling lost

Posted , 4 users are following.

i had a Tia on 10/12/15, I'm ok physically but very tired all the time, I'm finding it very hard to make decisions as to what I should do, I need some kind of support but don't know where to turn, my doctor is very nice but I just need someone to advise me on practical decisions..moving home is one of them as I'm convinced that living where I am was a major contributor to the tia

0 likes, 25 replies

25 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I tried it but it said thanks for message so he might get songs sent him lol.

I can be a pillock at times lol.  Not very computer minded unless it is reading mail ha

Never mind someone somewhere has my brothers singing in a pub xx

Be Well Des

Win

• Posted

Hi, Des60;

this may be a daft thing to say but I really hate noise at night and my earplugs are a godsend; I use the wax ones available at a very well known highstreet chemist.would probably kill my husband if i ran out.give them a try!

best wishes to all out there; i know it's difficult to get information.

• Posted

Hi liauq, not daft as I tried the wax earplugs, could still hear the noises, got them from a high chemist, the problem here is the way this place was built (cardboard boxes), tv next door is next to bedroom wall, so I've moved bed to living room but you can still hear it, tried complaining but no joy. I've no choice at the moment but to grin and bear it, I made a mistake buying a share in this place as it's a lot harder to get out of than a normal house/flat sale. On the bright side..one thing I will do when I get my head together is find some way to help people who have had strokes/Tia's, the lack of support once I left hospital is unbelievable. Good luck to you and thanks for the reply :-) 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.