Feeling low

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have had two good days but to day I feel so different, just starting to think it was over then no. I am going for counselling but yesterday thought I should cancel as felt so good, today I'm not sure. Why?????? I hate this!!!!!!! Is this my fault!!!!!!!!

2 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

NO NOT YOUR FAULT, DONT EVER BLAME YOURSELF,  carry one with the councelling, you will be the better person gentle hugs xx
  • Posted

Hey there....good timing on the counseling session for today!

I suggest if you can that you change your screen name "Blackhole". 

Little story....I was at your low point once and I had a password.....which was "Ihatemylife".  Everytime I typed that in...no matter what kind of mood I was in..it would bring me further down because I was feeding my depression and reminding myself everytime I typed it that I was BROKEN.

I imagine subconsiously when you log on and see your screen name as "Blackhole"...you re assure yourself...that you are lost....

Sounds maybe like you have a personality disorder that brings you up and down....bipolar is one of them....Maybe ask your Dr his/her thoughts today on if you have some sort of disorder and how to treat it.  NO, this is not your fault.

• Posted

I upped my tablets two weeks ago, they doubled them. I Hope they are working now.
    • Posted

Your short bout of happiness the last couple of days may be an indication that they are working...but still bring up to counsler the continued mood swings...
  • Posted

You need support, who ever you are if you can't see a counsellor try a good friend?  Nothing is your fault it depends what has happened as to where you can get professional support if you feel you need it!  Good luck.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.