FEELING MUCH BETTER! #RECOVERY

Posted , 3 users are following.

I just want to Thank God for this recovery. I feel so much better, my chest does not hurt, I can walk and lay down with out being SOB or having chest pains. I was able to return to work the 20th of this month work full time still. My goals are to make sure I take care of myself, not missing my medication dosage and I'm going to try to lose a few pounds. I'm praying this does not reoccur in my lifetime and I pray everyone else gets stronger and better!! I appreciate all the feed back with the open discussions! Being able to talk with ppl whose been in my shoes and already knew what to expect and could give me a few pointers well a great way to cope with this diagnose. I am still on Eliquis for 3 months until my next doctor visit. So pray for me you guys! Pray that all goes well!

4 likes, 5 replies

Report / Delete

5 Replies

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up