Feeling Nauseous

Posted , 7 users are following.

I'm on day 7 of my period. Its always light the first couple if days then hits with a vengeance. I've had heavy bleeding with occasional large clots and feel so nauseous. I'm not sure if I've picked up a stomach bug or if its from peri menopause, all I know is that I feel rotten

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Edited

i was nauseous horrible this time at the beginning of my period and during and i literally had a migraine for 4 days in a row i thought i was dying now today end of period i have teeth pain again this menapause is about to do me in i cant take much more

• Posted

Hi kylie , sorry you feel so crap me to ,i went through all this in peri am still suffering and im 57 and 2 years into post meno . The latest is feeling sick morning noon and night i have been like this for about 4 weeks for the last 6 months comes and goes for few days then right back again had checks cant find anything hope you feel better soon

• Posted

yes i feel sick on and off thru the day also. It's no fun at all, I've been having symptoms for quite a few years now and jot getting any better , thankyou for tour reply and I also hope you start to feel better

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.