Feeling Nauseous all the time

Posted , 3 users are following.

1 week ago I had a tooth extraction not sure if it has anything to do with Nausea well 3 days after extraction I started to feel a little discomfort in my stomach I thought it was because of the antibiotics I was taking because I saw the side effects online and it indeed had nausea and vomiting I have stopped the antibiotics 3 days ago but the Nausea wont just go away! and I haven't been eating much those days now I have nausea almost all the time with few breaks I always wake up with it I can't eat much cause it gets worse when I eat I feel like I'll throw everything up I just hold it Im having a loss of appetite and this 24/7 annoying nausea wont go away I haven't thrown up yet sometimes I spend few hours in my bathroom in case it gets worse but I feel better later but it keeps coming back I cant sleep well or eat because of it and it wakes me up sometimes , I have never had this before and I dont have any other symptoms , just Nausea and no appetite please help me , thanks

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I just wanted to add that I'll feel nauseous even when there's absolutely nothing in my stomach, only water I keep burping many times but it does not make me feel better

• Posted

You should see dr to know for sure what is going on. You may have reflux.

Better check with doc

• Posted

Try taking some probiotics - harmless and at best it'll ease your symptoms. Antibiotics can definitely throw off your gut flora - it kills ALL the bacteria, bad bacteria that will cause issues as well as the good bacteria. Probiotics will help replace the good bacteria faster than the bad. You could just have a slight imbalance. It may take a few weeks for the probiotics to do their things so unfortunately it's not a "take one and get better" type thing. Going back to your doctor is never a bad option either, obviously.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.