feeling numb/weird in head, neck, arms, chest

Posted , 2 users are following.

Recently I have been feeling weird in my forehead, neck, arms and chest area. I'll just explain past the last week. A little over a week ago (on a friday) I decided to smoke some weed with my friend after having quit for two months. Everything was fine after that, so I highly doubt this is the cause. Anyways the next two days i was studying and i manage to get only 3-4 hours of sleep each day. Then when i went to school on monday i noticed i had this tension headache where my head was squeezing. I went home and it went away. I continued to study for the next few days and finished my exams. I decided to chill with my friend, but while I was at his house i slipped on his staircase and hurt my hand while trying to stop my fall. My hand had some pain and tingling, but i thought it would go away, however when i went home it felt like my hand kinda wasn't there. It felt weird. Over the next few days leading up to today, my arms, chest, neck and forehead (sinus area too) has also felt this feeling. I don't know if it is just anxiety or a more serious problem. I also dont know how to describe it. Id say its like numbness but I can feel everything perfectly fine and I have full control over movement. I really don't know what to do and Im really worried. It's been hard to get good sleep these last few days. 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

My guess is there may have been something dangerous mixed in that joint.👍

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.