feeling of bubbles popping?

Posted , 2 users are following.

for the last week and a half  have had these feelings in my chest/windpipe area. They feel like as what I can describe as "air" popping in my windpipe area sometimes they feel nearly at the top of my throat are sometimes further down. initially I thought it was palpatations as I do suffer from them espescially in extreme heat I also suffer from stress does anyone have any idea what it could be as Im going abroad in two weeks and need to know what this is many thanks in advance 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi sue I have this to I think it is either my hiatus hernia or cartledge in ribs although like you I have palpitations but this clicking popping noise feeling is different it's quite noticoble when full for me and I can do it by pushING out my chest hope this helps somewhat.

• Posted

yes thank you my symptons seem identical to yours thank you for the reassurance 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.